Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pnut's First Post - 23 weeks

Hello all!! 

Over two years ago my cousin was kind enough to create a blog when she was pregnant with her girls.  It is such a nice treat to be able to keep in photo/story/video contact on a regular basis (in addition to our phone conversations) - and since Rich and I have so many friends and family who don't live in the Boston area I thought it might be something nice for us to do as well!! Here it goes! 

This week pnut (aka Baby Boy Parziale)  is officially 23 weeks!  After many weeks of being concerned that I wasn't feeling his kicks, I can happily say that I've been feeling his boxing skills for the last couple of weeks.  It's a totally bizarre feeling, awesome, encouraging, but bizarre regardless.  Rich talks to his son every night - tells him how much he loves him, how much he can't wait to meet him, to stop making mommy so sick.  It might be the cutest thing I've ever seen.  If I'm excited, there are no words to describe how excited Rich is.  Pnut already has a Patriots onesie, a Bass Pro Shops onesie, and an AC/DC onesie - clearly Rich's purchases :)

In body updates, I'm definitely looking pregnant, complete with mini pregnancy waddle.  I finally had to break down and buy clogs (my cousin is smiling as she reads this, I am SURE).  I needed a comfortable slip on shoe that I could wear with socks during the winter.  After years of urging on Rae's part, and running out of other options, I gave the Dansko a shot.  You know what?  There's a reason people wear them.  They're REALLY comfortable.  My feet, back, legs have not been disappointed. 

Other than that, things are good.  Some common pregnancy complaints, but as long as pnut and I stay healthy I will thank every lucky star. 

I will try to update on a regular basis - depending on anything exciting going on - or any new adventures.  And I'll be better about taking pictures, Rich and I have been slacking until now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment